Thursday, November 1, 2012

About


I am a Passionate PLM professional trying to create awareness for all Engineers working in various Engineering Domains and any PLM fresher professionals on overview of PLM, its functional areas and how the PLM systems are establishing over Engineering Industries. I am trying to capture my experience and knowledge on the PLM domain crossing in my career path to share the engineers those who wanted to know and work on PLM industry. 

PLM is really a great domain to work and adopt in and out of our life to get efficient output.  The objective of this BLOG is to tell something technically to understand what PLM is and how we can adopt it in our Engineering, life.

I have total 8 years of experience and since 6.5 years I working on PLM domain on various work assignments like End Design Engineering, Supply Chain and optimized prototype development Management, PLM QA in  Software Development, Technical Pre-Sales assistant, end to end PLM Implementations etc.

You can contact me for any discussions over the things and I am happy share and learn whichever the stuffs are relevant.

Best Regards,

Anil Kumar J R

No comments:

Post a Comment